So today I was thinking what could I make to put on my blog and then it hit me. Gluten Free Broccoli Bites! They are absolutely amazing and a great way to feed broccoli to kids.
Heres the recipe:
This recipe was adapted from Momables HERE
- 16 oz. bag of frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup of crushed corn or rice chex cereal (I use a food processor to crush)
- 1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese, monkery jack, or any cheese you prefer
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
Ok so lets get started.
- Pre-heat the oven to broil HI.
- Defrost the broccoli in the microwave.
- Pulse the broccoli florets in a food processor until chopped.
- Put chopped broccoli, eggs, Chex cereal and cheese in a bowl and combine with a fork or spoon.