- 9 boneless chicken breasts (cooked in crock pot and shredded)
- 1 can Chicken Broth or enough to cover the chicken in the crock pot
- Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Ore Ida Crispy Crowns (cook according to package directions)
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, diced onion, chopped tomato, Crema Mexican Cream, cheddar cheese, Ranch Dressing or Bleu Cheese Dressing.
Place chicken in crock pot and pour in chicken broth. Cook on high or low depending on your schedule. Once the chicken is done remove from the crock pot and broth. Shred the chicken by using two forks to pull the pieces apart. The chicken should fall apart easily if cooked in the crock pot. Put enough Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce on the chicken to get good flavor. Careful–you can always add more but its difficult to remove too much!
Once the crispy crowns are done, plate them and top with the chicken and whatever toppings you like. We use lettuce, onion, tomato, cheddar cheese and Crema Mexican Cream or Ranch Dressing.
Enjoy this spicy, fun, dinner while watching some football this fall!