- 2 cups of gluten-free flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners and set aside. Then, line a mini muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, xanthan gum, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, cocoa powder, and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil, stir constantly.
- Add mixture to the dry ingredients and beat for one minute on low speed.
- Add yogurt, eggs, milk, and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes on low speed.
- Fill 16 of the paper liners half way full. Use the rest of the batter to fill the mini paper liners.
- Bake at 350′. The mini cupcakes took about 15- 20 minutes and the bigger cupcakes took 25-35 minuets.
- After they bake take them out of the pan and allow them to cool completely.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Green food coloring
Mix all ingredients in a bowl for one minute.
- Gluten-free pretzels
- Red colored white chocolate
- Frosting (use recipe above)
- Cocoa powder
- The round tops off of 8 mini cupcakes
- 8 big cupcakes
1. Divide the frosting into two bowls and add 1/4 cup of cocoa powder to one half and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to the other half.
2. Frost the bigger cupcake with the chocolate frosting and add the small cupcake top to the bottom.
3. Frost the small cupcake top with the lighter brown. Melt the red chocolate and add a little dot for his nose.
4. Add two pretzels for the antlers and two chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Frosting (recipe above)
- Chocolate chips
- 8 Medium sized Marshmallows
- 8 big cupcakes
- Orange white chocolate
1. The frosting in a piping bag with a #10 Wilton frosting tip.
2. Pipe the frosting onto the cupcake and add a marshmallow on top.
3. Glue two chocolate chips to the head as eyes with the frosting.
4. Add three chocolate chips for the buttons.
5. Melt some orange chocolate and place in a ziplock bag with the tip cut off and pipe a triangle for the nose.
- 8 mini cupcakes
- Red white chocolate
- Frosting dyed green ( recipe from above)
1. Place the frosting in a piping bag with a #32 Wilton piping tip.
2. Pipe little stars around the edge.
3. Melt the red white chocolates and place them in a ziplock bag.
4. Pipe a bow at the top with the chocolate.
I hope y’all have an amazing Christmas! 🙂