Since Valentine’s Day is coming up I made some super yummy peanut butter treats. Lets get started!
*(This is an updated recipe of the Peanut Butter Pumpkins)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Red colored sprinkles
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Melt the peanut butter, vanilla, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 15 seconds.
2. Stir in the powdered sugar until crumbly dough forms.
3. Add a little bit of milk at a time until a thick consistence.
4. Place in fridge for 30 minutes. Take dough out and divide into 11 pieces.
6. Shape each piece into a heart and place on a baking sheet. Chill in fridge for 15 minutes.
7. After the hearts are chilled melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds, stir, and microwave for 30 more seconds.
8. Dip the hearts in the chocolate and then sprinkle some red sugar on the top. Place them back on the baking sheet and chill in the fridge for another 15 minutes.
I hope y’all enjoy these super yummy Valentine’s Peanut Butter Hearts! 🙂