- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 large egg
- 3/4 cup Gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Caramel apple sheets (cut into hearts for Valentine’s Day!)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8″ square pan or 9″ round pan; either should be at least 2″ deep.
2. Place the sugar, butter, and salt in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring until the butter melts.
6. While the brownies are baking, cut hearts using cookie cutter or knife out of caramel apple sheets and set aside.
I hope y’all enjoy these super Fudgie brownies. 🙂 And don’t forget about the $25 Dollar Williams Sonoma Gift Card Giveaway!