Everytime my grandparents come we all ask my Grampa if he will make his chicken. This is good with just about anything but I topped mine off with sautéed onions and Jalapeño Greek Yogurt dip, which we found at Costco.
- 1 cup Dale’s steak seasoning marinade
- 8 uncooked Chicken Breasts
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Jalapeno Greek Yogurt Dip
- Cooked rice
- Place chicken and marinade in a gallon-sized bag and place in fridge for 1 hour.
2. Grill the chicken for 6-7 minutes on each side. Use a grilling thermometer to check for doneness.
3. Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions. Cook until tender and golden brown.
4. Once the chicken is done slice into strips and serve on rice topped with onions and Jalapeno dip.
I hope y’all enjoy my grampa’s chicken! 🙂 To get a free printable recipe go HERE.