Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Pie is one of the favorites in my family now!
- 1 3.5 oz. pack of chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed cinnamon Chex
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
- Mini Reese’s for decoration
1. Mix the crushed Chex and butter in a bowl. Press the crust mixture in a pie pan. Bake the crust at 350′ for 15 minutes.
5. Spread the peanut butter mixture onto the pie and garnish with the Reese’s cups.
For a printable version of this recipe: HERE