Easter is just around the corner! I was very happy to team up with Enjoy Life to bring y’all some really cool Easter desserts! This is egg free cookie dough so you can eat it without worrying about raw egg.
About Enjoy Life:
ALL of there products are certified gluten-free, and free-from the top 8 most common allergens in the US and the Priority 12 allergens in Canada! In addition, they are all verified non-GMO, do not contain any artificial ingredients, and are verified Kosher and Halal. They currently have 43 products, but they announced some new ones last weekend! (so stay tuned to there social media channels!)
The chocolate chips they sent me:
- Certified vegan
- Paleo certified
- Gluten, dairy and soy free
- And they taste amazing! 🙂
Enjoy Life’s social media:
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- Food gel dye( you can find it at Michael’s, Joann, and Hobby Lobby)
1. Cream the butter and sugar together in a small bowl.
2. Then mix in the milk and vanilla.
3. Now mix in the flour until fully combine. Next fold in all the mini chocolate chips.
4. Shape little bits of cookie dough into eggs and place them on a baking sheet in the freezer for 1 hr.
5. Melt about 3/4 of the bag of white chocolate in the microwave in 15 second interavals. Then add a little bit of food gel until color preference.
6. Dip the frozen egg truffles in the white chocolate and allow them to set. Then melt the remaining white chocolate and place it in a piping bag. We dipped some in the leftover chocolate chips!
7. Pipe lines across each egg and allow to set in fridge.
I hope y’all enjoyed this recipe and thanks again to Enjoy life for sending me those delicious chocolate chips. 🙂