- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate chips and sliced strawberries
1. In a large bowl mix together the flour, egg, oil, and water.
2. In another bowl whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. (Optional: Place that in a piping bag with a star tip at the end.)
3. Melt a Tablespoon of butter in a sauce pan. To make the bunny shape I used a METAL (not plastic It will melt!) bunny cookie cutter on the skillet and poured a little batter inside the cookie cutter. Let that cook for 30 sec – 1 min then take the cookie cutter off and flip the pancake over and cook for 30 seconds. If you don’t have a cookie cutter don’t worry just make a circle and two strips of batter.
4. Pipe a little bit of the cream cheese topping on the pancake and top with strawberries and chocolate chips.
For a printable version of this recipe go HERE