Happy Easter! Enjoy life sent me another amazing product!
Enjoy Life’s social media:
About Enjoy Life:
ALL of their products are certified gluten-free, and free-from the top 8 most common allergens in the US and the Priority 12 allergens in Canada. In addition, they are all verified non-GMO, do not contain any artificial ingredients, and are verified Kosher and Halal. They currently have 43 products, but they announced some new ones 2 weeks ago! (so stay tuned to their social media channels!)
- 1 box of Enjoy Life Muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded or thinly sliced carrots
- 2 Tblsp. applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
1. First preheat your oven to 350′. Then place muffin liners in a muffin tin. .
2. Then mix the muffin mix, oil, water, carrots, vanilla, cinnamon, and apple sauce in a bowl. Spoon the batter into the muffin liners until they are 3/4 of the way full.
3. Bake them for 15-20 minuets or until toothpick is entered in the center and it comes out clean.
4. Now combine the vanilla, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a bowl. Separate the cream cheese mixture into two separate bowls. Dye both different colors or leave one white.
5. To make the pattern ice the cupcake in one color and then place dollops of the other color on top. Take a tooth pick and run lines though it to make that zig zag pattern.
I hope y’all have a great Easter with lots of food, friends and family! 🙂