Happy 4th of July to everyone! These Popcorn Treats are almost like rice crispy treats but with pop corn instead. They are super easy to make and they are delicious!
- 10 oz Marshmallows
- 12 cups pop corn (I used pre-popped popcorn but if you make it yourself make sure it is cooled off after popping )
- 4 Tablespoon butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Red and Blue food dye
1. Place the butter and marshmallows in a bowl and melt that in the microwave for 30 sec.
2. Mix the vanilla in the marshmallow mixture. Divide the mixture into three separate bowls.
3. Dye one of the bowls blue and another red.
4. Add 4 cups of pop corn to each bowl and mix gently.
5. On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper shape small amounts of each color of the popcorn mixture into a ball shape. Let them sit for 15 minutes and then serve!