I love potato chips, so I made this version: Baked Parmesan Garlic Potato Chips! Yum!
- Two medium-sized potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp chives
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp parsely
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan (I used the powdered kind)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
1. Cut the potatoes into thin slices. Soak them in a bowl of water for 30 minutes. This helps remove the starch from the potatoes.
2. Place the potatoes in a large ziploc bag. Add the oil to the bag and fully coat all the potato slices.
3. Add the rest of the spices and cheese. Shake the bag until the potatoes are coated.
4. Place on a baking sheet in one even layer, and bake them at 450º for 25 – 30 minutes.
Serve with ranch.