My little brother Jacob makes the best Oatmeal Chocolate Bites!
- 1 cup coconut sugar (Plain sugar works to)
- 1 1/2 cup Gluten-free oat meal
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil (or butter)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
1. In a medium-sized sauce pan mix the sugar, coconut oil, cocoa powder, milk, and vanilla.
2. Bring to a slight boil.
3. Add in the oat meal and stir on medium-high for 2 minutes.
4. Spoon the batter into cup cake wrappers in a pan and freeze for 1-2 hrs.
Thank you Jacob for this amazing recipe!