These delicious cookies are so easy to make! There perfect for rainy days or for when you just want a cookie without making a whole batch!
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- A pinch of salt
- 3 Tbsp gluten free flour
1. Whisk the brown sugar, butter, salt, and vanilla in a small bowl.
2. Fold in the gluten free flour.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Flatten out on a microwavable plate.
5. Microwave for 30 seconds, 20 seconds, then 10 seconds. If the cookie still looks raw cook it an additional 10 seconds.
6. Eat warm or wait until it cools and it will be more like a crunchy cookie.